Some of our clients are experienced in conditioning for training, having undertaken many years of sport and exercise. The Master program backs up your own knowledge with that of our senior coaches. They will evaluate your current program and diet then formulate suggested adjustments to ensure that no calories or minutes are wasted.
- 2 week conditioning programme based on Health questionnaire and personal goals
- Example Training day diet plan
- Example Non – training day diet plan
- 20 minute phone call about your plan
- 2 follow up emails at the end of week 1 and 2 of your programme
Following analysis of your current nutritional and fitness regime, your IPA coach will write a detailed report with suggested changes and also reinforcement of the current elements of your schedule. On adapting your program to follow IPA advice, you should expect to see positive changes in body-fat levels, cardio fitness, core strength, posture and flexibility. You’ll find that playing polo becomes a greater pleasure and your focus can shift to pure technical and tactical aspects as fitness no longer impacts your game.
Contact with Your Coach
One 20 minute consultation call and email, with two follow-up emails.